APC award-winning Smart-UPS is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and network power protection. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network
- Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement
- Enables a quick recovery from overload events
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely
- Intuitive LCD interface
It provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- High frequency design
It reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- Auto recognition of external batteries
UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Predictive replace battery date
It dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Green mode
Patent-pending operating mode bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Energy meter
It provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Audible alarms
Audible alarms provide notification of changing flywheel conditions
- Pure sine wave output on battery
It simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Multiple switched outlet groups
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Wide input voltage range
Wide input voltage range is designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Battery failure notification
It provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- High online efficiency
It reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- LED indicators
LED indicators provide easy-to-read status of your utility power conditions, UPS and battery.
- Overload protection
It safeguards unit from damage by automatically turning it off in the event of a short circuit or overload.
- Cold-start capable
It provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Hot-swappable batteries
It ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic self-test
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
It automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points
It maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity
It provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- User-replaceable batteries
It increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Serial connectivity
It provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
It prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
It gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Scalable runtime
It allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management
It maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved
It ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
- Rack/tower convertible
It protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Power conditioning
It protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Network manageable
It provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Frequency and voltage regulation
It gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Predictive failure notification
It provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.