King of Servers can supply the full suite of VMWare vSphere editions for server virtualisation.
This innovative platform lets users create whole virtualised servers with ease, empowering infrastructure and application teams to scale-up and scale-out applications with confidence. vSphere provides the very basis of the virtual data centre, which in turn, helps to simplify management, deployment and change of infrastructure by making it virtual.
The vSphere suite features the following specifications:
- Powerful server virtualisation: Allows users to virtualise X86 resources, and aggregate them into logical pools for the allocation of multiple workloads
- Network services: Optimises network services for the virtual environment, providing simplified administration and management
- Efficient storage: Users can eliminate the complexity of back-end storage systems and enable the most efficient storage utilisation in cloud infrastructures
- Cloud API Integration: Provides choice on how to consume the cloud environment
- Enhanced security: Users can protect data and applications with the industry’s most secure “bare-metal” server virtualisation platform
- Increased availability: The software gives users the chance to maximise uptime across cloud infrastructures by reducing unplanned downtime and eliminating the need for planned downtime that is used for server and storage maintenance
- Consistent automation: Gives users the ability to lower operating expenditures and minimise errors by streamlining routine tasks and the suite’s repeatable solution
King of Servers is committed to offering the best deals in terms of price, and we will do our best to match the cost of any VMWare vSphere edition if you find it cheaper anywhere else.
To get a no obligation quote for VMWare you can call us on 0330 124 1245, fill out the contact form to the right of the page, or use the chat function on the bottom right.
Why King of Servers?
We’re dedicated to going the extra mile to help you get what you need. Here are just some of the things that ought to make us your partner of choice:
- £6 million of physical stock for immediate shipping
- Free hardware configurations & delivery on orders over £500
- Price Match Challenge - you won’t find a cheaper like for like quote elsewhere
- We’re sourcing specialists. Let us find that obscure or obsolete part you need
- All stock ethically sourced and protected by warranty
- Superior service, read our reviews
If you have any questions about a Dell product or would like advice or a quotation, get in touch. Either use the Live Help option, call us on 0330 124 1245, or send us a message.