With the industry's enterprise class 4 x 4 MIMO, three-spatial-stream access points that support the IEEE's 802.11ac specification, the Cisco Aironet 3700 series delivers industry-leading performance and a High Density Experience (HD Experience) for both the enterprise and service provider markets. The Aironet 3700 series extends support to Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrating 802.11ac support.
- Sleek design with internal antennas
- Ideal for office environments
- Rugged metal housing and extended operating temperature
- Automatic remedial action and less manual intervention
- Historic interference information for back-intimae analysis and faster problem solving
- Cisco spectrum expert connect provides real-time, raw spectrum data to help with difficult to diagnose interference problems
- Air quality index in Cisco CleanAir technology provides a snapshot of network performance and the impact of interference
- Supports rogue access point detection and detection of denial of service attacks
- Management frame protection detects malicious that interfere with the Wi-Fi network or jeopardize network security
- High Density Experience (HD Experience)
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3700 series utilizes a purpose-built chipset with the best-in-class RF architecture. This chipset provides a High Density Experience for enterprise network designed for mission critical, high performance applications.
The Cisco Aironet 3700 series is a component of the Cisco unified wireless network, which can scale to as many as 18000 access points with full layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco unified wireless network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering highly secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating smoothly with the existing wired network.