The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches are the leading layer 2 edge, providing improved ease of use, highly secure business operations, improved sustainability, and a borderless network experience.
- 1 GbE Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks
- USB storage interface for file backup, distribution, and simplified operations
- Enhanced troubleshooting for problem solving, including link connectivity and cable diagnostics
- Single IP address management for up to 16 switches
- GbE for data connectivity
- Efficient switch operation
Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches, designed and engineered by Cisco, provide optimum power saving, low power operations for industry best-in-class power management, and power consumption capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 2960S ports are capable of reduced power modes so that ports not in use can move into a lower power utilization state.
- Advanced, intelligent network management tools
The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches offer both a superior CLI for detailed configuration and Cisco network assistant software, a PC-based tool for quick configuration based on preset templates. In addition, CiscoWorks LAN Management Solution (LMS) supports the Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches for network wide management.
- Borderless security
The Cisco Catalyst 2960S Series Switches provide basic TrustSec, a primary element of borderless security architecture that helps enterprise customers secure their networks, data and resources with policy-based access control, identity-aware and role-aware networking, pervasive integrity, and confidentiality.