Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS Software features.
- Reduced power consumption and advanced energy management features
- USB and Ethernet management interfaces for simplified operations
- Application visibility and capacity planning with integrated NetFlow-Lite
- Enhanced limited lifetime warranty (E-LLW) offering next-business-day hardware replacement
- Network security
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches provide a range of security features to limit access to the network and mitigate threats.
- Redundancy and resiliency
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a number of redundancy and resiliency features to prevent outages and help ensure that the network remains available.
- Application visibility
Catalyst 2960-X series switches support NetFlow Lite, which enables IT teams to understand the mix of traffic on their network and identify anomalies by capturing and recording specific packet flows.
- Power management
The 2960-X switches offer a range industry leading features for effective energy efficiency and energy management.
- Network management
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switches offer a superior CLI for detailed configuration and administration. 2960-X series switches are also supported in the full range of Cisco network management solutions.