Deploy reliable and highly secure voice communications with the Cisco IP Phone 7821. This full-featured phone is easy to use and easy on your budget. This endpoint supports wideband audio for superior voice communications quality and advanced IP telephony features to make your business calls more efficient and productive.
- Dedicated fixed keys for common functions such as conference, messaging, and directory, and a two-way navigation button
- Full wideband audio performance throughout the handset, headset, and speakerphone for superior clarity
- Electronic hookswitch control for added flexibility in managing personal calls when using third-party headsets
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1 endpoint and Cisco EnergyWise to reduce your energy costs and carbon footprint
- Enhanced customization with a field-replaceable bezel option
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 switch to support traffic from a co-located PC for reduced cable infrastructure costs
- A wall-mount option for common areas such as aisles or hallways, or where desk space is limited