The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that provides voice, video, applications, and accessories. Highlights include interactive multiparty video, high-resolution color touchscreen display, High-Definition voice (HD voice), desktop Wi-Fi connectivity, Gigabit Ethernet and an ergonomic design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability.
- Ergonomic design and user experience designed specifically for use with the high-resolution, VGA, graphical, backlit, anti-glare, color touchscreen display
- H.264 video support for two-way standard-definition calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports for added freedom and convenience, with support for both wireless and wired headsets
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications
- Industrial design
The phone offers a highly usable and intuitive arrangement of lines, features, and calls. Transfer, conference, and hold appear on hard keys to reduce the number of presented softkeys to a maximum of 4 per call state.
The phone delivers VGA presentation for calling, video calling, and applications, in addition to a 5.6-inch (14-cm) graphical TFT color touchscreen display, 24-bit color depth, 640 x 480 effective pixel resolutions, and backlighting. The display also supports localization, requiring double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts.
Mobility is possible for headset users within 10m/30 feet of their desktop, so you can go to the printer, a colleague's desk, or nearby private location while on a call.
Two USB ports increase the usability of call handling and applications by enabling accessories such as the Cisco Unified Video Camera, and USB wired headsets
- External audio ports
General-purpose audio-in and audio-out ports enable a relaxed speakerphone experience over external speakers and the microphone.
- Six lines expanding to 114 with 3 key expansion modules
The phone offers many speed dials and programmable features, so you can follow the activity of many lines. Up to 200 calls per device are supported.