King of Servers Customer promise
King of Servers aims to deliver the greatest service in the land. We believe our customer service sets us apart. Actions speak louder than words so we’ve defined a set of standards you can expect from us.
1. Easy to do business with.
We make it easy for you to do business with us in the way you prefer:
- Our website lets you find and evaluate products and order related information quickly and easily.
- You can place, manage and track orders online with no hassle.
- Our customer service team are poised to help you if you prefer to talk to us about a product, order or query.
2. A number of ways to get in touch.
- Call during office hours and a friendly, knowledgeable person will listen and try to help. If they can't, they will introduce you to a specialist member of the team who can. No wretched push button menus to route your call to a specific department, we promise!
- Email us or contact us via the website and we'll aim to reply within 4 hours (during office hours) or on the next business day (for out of hours enquiries).
- Write to us and we'll respond within 3 business days.
- You can chat to us live via the website (during office hours) to receive sound, professional advice on our products and services.
3. A flexible, efficient & personal service.
- We have systems and processes in place backed by experienced people with a ‘can do' attitude to deliver the solution you need.
- You will have a dedicated account manager at your disposal. They will get to know you and your organisation and offer advice and solutions tailored to your business needs and interests.
- We will keep you informed of relevant products, news and offers if you opt to receive such information from us.
4. Open, honest and transparent.
- We will provide accurate, professional, helpful advice and be open and honest about our actions and performance.
- We'll never say we can do something if we know we can't. If we tell you we'll do something, we'll do our very best to do it.
- The information you need is available 24/7 via your online account. Login to view up to the minute data and a full history of all processing, status changes and communication relating to your orders, returns and enquiries.
- If we can't meet your requirements with our standard products and services, we'll try to offer you a bespoke solution.
5. Keeping it simple.
- We are easy to talk to. We communicate and provide information as clearly as possible using jargon free language that’s easy to understand.
- We'll ensure your information is processed securely, fairly and lawfully. We will safeguard your information in line with the principles set out in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We'll never use your data to spam you with mail or unwanted sales calls.
- We'll never pass your personal details to third parties unless you permit us to do so.
- If you subscribe to receive updates from us, you'll be able to opt out easily at any time.
7. Resolve Problems Promptly
- If we get it wrong, we'll apologise and do our best to put things right as quickly as possible.
- If another problem crops up we'll take action as soon as we know about it. If appropriate, we'll explain the steps needed to resolve the problem and we'll keep you updated until the issue has been rectified.
8. Listen & Learn
- We're always looking to improve and whether good, bad or indifferent, we welcome your views on our company and our performance.
- If you have a suggestion regarding our products or service, we'll use your feedback to make improvements.