The ExtendAir all-outdoor 5 GHz systems comprise a complete line of entry-level microwave radios delivering high-end performance, range capability and data networking and security features never before seen in this price category.
- Native TDM capability
- High single channel throughput
- High throughput at any distance
- Long range at any throughput level
- 10x to 1000x greater resistance to interference at any throughput level
- Low TDM and Ethernet latency - as low as 1 ms
- IP backhaul for wireless ISPs
ExtendAir's guaranteed throughput and upgradeable capacity provide rock-solid reliability and pay-as-you-grow deployment flexibility.
- Subscriber access for wireless ISPs
With guaranteed throughput, high interference resistance, VLAN, QoS and rate limiting, ExtendAir is a perfect option for managing last-hop access and meeting service level agreements.
- Mobile backhaul
ExtendAir is a radio that transports TDM natively (no protocol conversion required), delivering the low, constant latency that TDM systems require.
- P25 and land mobile radio backhaul
Native TDM systems like ExtendAir can meet the latency requirements of emergency and field communications systems.
- Campus connectivity
Support for native TDM ensures toll-quality voice while QoS, VLAN and rate limiting allow network policies to easily extend across the link, while ensuring the quality of latency-sensitive applications such as VoIP and video.
- Video surveillance backhaul
ExtendAir's variable throughput symmetry maximizes spectral efficiency in spectrum-limited environments, while collocation ability simplifies dense camera placement challenges and minimizes required equipment.