Despite our best efforts, we recognise that there are times when mistakes can be made or things go wrong resulting in you receiving incorrect, incomplete, damaged or faulty goods. Such problems are rare but if this has happened to you, we apologise, and we’ll do our best to put things right as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If there is a problem with your received order please contact us to let us know.
We’ve broken down the common types of product problems our customers have experienced in the list below.
If you notice that your goods are damaged when you take receipt of your order, please add the word ‘DAMAGED’ when providing a signature to the courier driver. Doing so both documents the fact that the goods were delivered in substandard condition and enables us to investigate matters further with our courier. We’ll normally replace damaged goods once we’ve received them back in our warehouse. If we can’t replace the goods, we’ll issue a refund instead.
If you need to check whether there are parts missing from a product you’ve received you can try checking the description on our product page or the manufacturer's website to see what should be included.
If you need to contact us about missing parts please request a return within 7 days of receipt of the goods. As well as listing the product’s name and missing items, please also check to see if there’s a serial number printed on the product or its packaging and let us have this number too. This information will help us investigate the matter more efficiently.
Wrong items received
If you’ve received the wrong items, it could be due to a picking error in the warehouse or a delivery mix up with our courier. It would help us if you can provide the following information when contacting us:
- The order number on the delivery note accompanying the goods
- The courier consignment number on the delivery note accompanying the goods
- Details of the incorrect products you received (names, part numbers & quantities)
We’ll normally arrange for the incorrect items to be collected and the right products to be despatched.
If your goods are faulty on arrival, you’re entitled to a replacement, repair or a refund. We’ll normally replace the goods or refund you as repairs are not always practical, typically cost more and take longer to action.
If your goods develop a fault during usage, we’ll refer you to the manufacturer for a warranty repair or replacement in most cases. The vast majority of the products we sell are covered by a manufacturer warranty and dealing with them directly is the fastest, most convenient way to get the fault addressed. There are several reasons for this including the following:
- We don’t have on site repair facilities and in many cases we aren’t authorised to carry out repairs on behalf of the manufacturer. Faulty products sent to us must therefore be sent back to the manufacturer making us a redundant intermediary.
- Some manufacturers offer onsite repair facilities meaning you don’t need to bother repacking the goods and arranging a collection. One phone call is all it takes to get things sorted.