The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 is designed for essential needs of SMBs and Enterprise class customers with enhanced manageability, serviceability and efficiency features. With the built-in intelligence of HP ProActive Insight architecture, the HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 is purpose built for SMBs and low cost enterprises.
The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 server delivers all the essential features you’re looking for in sleek 1U rack designed for space-constrained environments. Intelligent server and infrastructure technologies reduce the power and airflow needed to operate the HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 for high-energy efficiency and a lower cost of operation.
The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 server redefines the entry rack segment with breakthrough Gen8 technologies and flexible options, making it the ideal choice for
space-challenged, value-focused enterprises and high-tech SMBs.
The HP ProLiant DL360e Gen8 Server offers the right blend of performance and memory capacity in a 1U size to suit both traditional 100 series and 300 series customers alike. The DL360e Gen8 is a 2P server based on the Intel Xeon E5-2400 chipset with up to 12 DDR3 memory DIMMs. The server supports HP iLO Management Engine, a complete set of embedded management features supporting the complete lifecycle of the server, from initial deployment, through ongoing management, to service alerting and remote support.
The DL360e Gen8 features:
- HP iLO Management Engine: provides a lifecycle approach to deploying and managing the server, and automatically regulates power consumption and server performance.
- Smart socket guide: enables intelligent, precise, and quick processor installation or upgrade, which lowers the risk of downtime for your business.
- Intel Xeon 2400 series processors: optimised efficiency and performance with more cores.
- PCIe risers, ball bearing rail kits, cable management: allow for fast access, quick updates and all-around improved serviceability.
- HP SmartMemory: authenticates memory, helping confirm that the highest quality standards are met.
- HP SmartDrive with intuitive drive activity: provides new, more intuitive drive activity and status indicators that enhance serviceability for easier management and reduced maintenance errors.
- ProLiant Sea of Sensors 3-D: enables energy savings by providing a complete 3-D view of temperature in the server so that server fans can direct cooling to where it’s most required.
- ENERGY STAR® certified: helps you conserve energy and save money through a program qualified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Includes HP SAS Enablement License Key (No Media), 1 Server 1 Year 24x7 Support for B320i and HP 1U Friction Gen8 Rail Kit as standard