The HP ProLiant DL380 delivers on its history of design excellence with enterprise-class uptime and manageability, proven performance, and 2U density for a variety of rack deployments and applications.
- Monitor the health of your entire ProLiant server infrastructure, including SAN-attached storage, through one simple management interface
- Remotely operate ProLiant server independent of OS stare with secure, built-in Lights-Out Management
- Optimize server availability and performance levels to exacting requirements through pre-failure alerting and hardware performance bottleneck analysis
- Detect server security vulnerabilities and update software in concert, all from a centralized location
- Transparently manage and optimize physical and virtual resources across their entire lifecycle, with your choice of virtual machine technology
- Easily integrate ProLiant infrastructure management into existing management solutions and manage non-HP devices through broadly adopted industry standards
- Flexible design
The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including HP Universal Media Bay with additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection. The redesigned HP Flexible Smart Array and HP Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment. In conjunction with the embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs.
- World-class performance and energy efficiency
High efficiency redundant HP Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 94% efficiency and support for the HP Power Discovery Services offering. ENERGY STAR qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money. Enhanced performance with active and passive, double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
- Agile infrastructure management
With HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server, HP OneView provides converged management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.