The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 Server, a single-socket 4U tower, delivers essential availability and expansion needed to accommodate changing business needs. It is ideal for remote sites and corporate branch offices running file/print, web messaging, and small vertical applications or databases.
Unlock your Infrastructure’s Potential with HP’s Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
Continuous Data Protection
- HP iLO Management Engine is a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen8 servers. Includes HP iLO, HP Agentless Management, HP Active Health System, HP Intelligent Provisioning, and HP Embedded Remote Support.
- Maximise system uptime and health with HP Systems Insight Manager 7.x, through a centralised management of HP servers, storage and networking.
- HP Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HP ProLiant server infrastructure. HP iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while increasing Time-To-Resolution.
- HP Insight Online with HP Insight Remote Support provides 24X7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalised access to your IT and support status.
- HP SmartUpdate reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data centre. Includes HP Smart Update Manager (HP SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
Flexible Options to Meet Changing Business Needs
- HP SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency. Support for 4 UDIMMs with up to 32GB max capacity.
- Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while Flash-backed write cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment failure, human error or virus attacks.
- HP Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- HP SmartDrives offer more drive options including 8 SFF and 4 LFF drive cages giving you flexibility for increased capacity for your local storage. Support up to 3 TB.
- It supports 1600MHz DDR3 memory, with up to four DIMMs (32GB max) for maximising performance.
- Four PCI Express (PCIe) slots, including two PCIe Generation 3 slots, provide additional I/O performance.
- Two power supply options enable you to right-size for your server needs, with a choice of a non-redundant, NHP Multi-Output power supply, or a high efficiency 80+ certified HP Common Slot Power Supply providing up to 92% efficiency (Gold).