The HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 server is ideal for performance driven workloads with large storage requirements. The HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 server features an Enterprise class design and has the footprint and expansion capabilities to handle your computer, memory, storage, I/O and power needs both now and in the future.
The HP ProLiant ML350p Gen8 server features:
- HP ProActive Insight architecture: Readies you to meet the demands of virtualised and data-intensive workloads with a system enhanced for solid state disk (SSD) and built with embedded data protection technologies. The architecture also includes smart data services that analyse workload data in real time to give you better performance and efficiency.
- Intel Xeon® E5-2600 series with dual QPI: Offers higher performance, power efficiency, and more adaptability with Intel QuickPath, Integrated Memory Controller, Turbo Boost, Intelligent Power Technologies, Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) and Hyper Threading.
- HP SmartMemory: Provides better quality and management advantages. It supports up to DDR3-1600 MHz memory, and offers an additional memory channel that provides six more DIMMs than the previous generation, delivering more capacity and greater performance.
- Integrated Smart Array RAID controller: Facilitates secure and faster access to data with its support for HP SmartStorage, PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0, HP SmartDrives, and HP Flash Backed Write Cache (FBWC) with capacity up to 2 GB.
- HP iLO Management Engine (iLO 4): Ensures there is a lifecycle approach to deploying and managing the server, and automatically regulates power consumption and server performance.
- HP Smart Update Manager: Enables firmware and software updates with dramatically reduced downtime.
- New HP SmartDrive technology: Improves serviceability with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- HP SmartStorage: Provides workload-aware intelligence for real-time application tuning and acceleration to enhance system performance.
- HP Smart Socket: Allows you to confidently add or upgrade processors without the fear of bending pins that lead to motherboard failure and replacement.
- HP Location Services: Enables each server to identify the rack it is in and the precise location of each server. Server location information in HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM) and HP Insight Control can be auto populated, saving server administrators from doing it manually.
- HP Active Health System: Speeds up resolving issues with drives, which lowers the risk of downtime for your business.
- ENERGY STAR® certified: Helps businesses conserve energy and save money. The ENERGY STAR program is qualified by U.S. Environment Protection Agencies.