The HP StorageWorks P2000 G3 FC Modular Smart Array (P2000 G3 FC) is a Fiber Channel model of Hewlett Packard's 2000 family of storage arrays, specifically designed for entry-level customers and features the very latest in functionality and 8Gb technology at highly affordable price points. These storage solutions offer excellent price/performance and availability features for direct attach configurations (depending on OS), clusters, workgroups and entry-level SAN environments. Each solution is designed to be easy to deploy, to be secure, along with low management costs, while driving rapid return on investment.
- Highly efficient consolidation and sharing of storage geared to departmental and small to medium business requirements
- Cost efficient plus high-availability choices
- Enterprise-class SAS, SAS Midline, and archival-class SATA Midline drives as the need and budget dictates
- Dual-ported SAS drives for enterprise needs
- Large capacity SATA drives for inexpensive archival storage
- Able to mix SAS and SATA drives within the same drive enclosure
- Supports mixing LFF and SFF JBODs behind the same array