Working with Reality Finance, one of the leading independent IT and technology finance specialists in the UK, King of Servers are able to provide a finance solution that is tailored to your budget.
Investment in new cost saving technology is a must for any business but the capital costs can overstretch budgets. Turning these costs into affordable monthly payments enables your organisation to pay for the technology over its useful life whilst taking advantage of the tax breaks the government allows.
- Conserve Cash: By spreading the cost of the solution over a pre-agreed term, valuable cash flow resources are preserved and available to drive other important areas of business operation.
- Tax Efficiency: Lease Rental agreements may be treated as a revenue expense through your profit and loss account and are therefore 100% tax allowable, both capital and interest elements of the payment
- Planning confidence: We offer fixed rate agreements so the repayments need not change due to annual uplifts or interest rate fluctuations. This simplifies the budgeting process and helps plan the ongoing development of your IT resource.
- Comprehensive: Our flexible payment plans may incorporate any third party products, software, hardware, services, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Refreshingly Flexible: Our finance agreements are as fluid as your ever-changing needs. Reality Finance provides upgrade and exchange programmes designed to help users take advantage of new developments by rolling the cost into existing finance agreements.
- Milestone Payments: IT projects can often be installed over a number of months and with this in mind we’ve developed a stage payment procedure to enable you to keep control of how much is paid and at what stage of the installation. Common practice is to release 50% of the total finance on receipt of signed finance documentation and the remainder on completion of installation. However, milestones and costs can be put in place in agreement with the customer at the point of sale.
Class Leading Finance for Schools
With the ever increasing demand for schools to have the latest technology with budgets continuously eroding, it is proving increasingly difficult for schools and colleges to source the IT hardware they need.
With this in mind, schools and colleges can keep up to date with the latest technology by using Operating Lease finance to purchase the latest technology. Department for Education guidelines state that Local Authority schools and Academies funded through the YPLA are not allowed to commit to any form of borrowing; the only finance available to these schools is an Operating Lease, the only type of agreement your school is allowed to enter into. Independent schools, colleges and universities are not restricted by DfE guidelines and have greater freedom in how they can fund technology.
Reality Finance Education can provide Operating Lease finance to schools, colleges and universities throughout the UK. As a specialist education finance company they are one of very few providers to offer this type of funding. Operating Lease finance options can be arranged for a wide range of technology purchases, from laptops, tablets, desktops, servers, screens, networking or storage systems and other technology.
Contact us if you would like a competitive quotation or further information on the options available.